In Year Admissions

If your child is at another Primary or Junior school and you want to move them to Hartlip School, you need to apply. This is called an in-year admission.

There is no guarantee that we will be able to offer your child a place therefore you should not remove your child from their current school before you have an offer of a place.

The process and relevant forms can be found on the Kent County Council website.

You will also need to complete a <Supplementary Form for Hartlip> and should there be more than one application for the same place the schools<Admissions Policy>will be followed.